Photo Credit: File Photo
Ahmedabad, 12 May A fire broke out at a hotel converted into Covid Care Center in Bhawanagar, Gujarat (Gujarat) early Wednesday morning. No casualties were reported in the incident, officials said. A total of 611 patients with the carnivirus were “taken to other hospitals after a small fire and smoking,” the official said. He said there were 68 patients in the hospital at the time of the fire. He further said that the remaining seven patients will also be transferred soon. The hotel, located about 170 km from the state capital, was converted into a coveted care center by a private hospital. The officer said the fire was small and was brought under control immediately.
Bharat Kanada, a senior official in the Bhawanagar Fire Brigade, said the third floor of the “Generation X Hotel” was filled with smoke, on which patients were kept. “The fire started shortly after midnight after a spark on the TV. The fire was brought under control quickly, but it was difficult to keep patients there because of the extra fog on the top floor of the three-storey hotel,” he said. He was taken to hospital. ” READ ALSO: Hurricane Taukte Live Tracker Map: The first cyclone of 2021 became ‘Taukte’ in the Arabian Sea, will be tracked here in real time
The remaining seven will also be transferred soon. Bhawanagar District Magistrate Gouranga Makwana said all 68ona corona virus patients present at the hospital were safe and the “small fire” was brought under control immediately. Died.