Mobile (Photo Credit: Pixabay)
How to check all mobile numbers issued in your name: Identity theft, including cyber fraud, is on the rise in the COVID-19 epidemic. Fraudsters can misuse your important documents like Aadhaar, PAN card and driving license and buy SIM cards. They can also use it for any crime or fraud. So, it is important for you to know how many SIM cards are registered in your name. 35 tasks related to Aadhaar card will be dealt with with just one app, download MAAadhaar from here
Recently, the Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has launched a portal (tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in) for fraud management and customer protection. On this website you will find all the phone numbers registered in your name.
How to check all mobile numbers issued in your name:
- First of all go to tafcop (telecom analytics for fraud management and customer protection) website- tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- Then enter your mobile number and validate with OTP.
- After that all the mobile numbers registered in your name will appear on the screen.
- Here you can submit a “report” to select unnecessary and unauthorized numbers and block them.
- The department will provide a ticket ID to track your requests.
Remember that you don’t need to take any steps to keep up with the numbers. However, this service has not yet been implemented across the country. Currently, the office is expanding it. According to government rules, a person can be given only nine mobile connections.